After recently announcing that users can now trade WAX, EOSDT and EOS-USDT on their platform, EOSLocally, the first P2P EOS-FIAT gateway just added two promising coins: BOS and TELOS! Additionally, they’ve also added a new important payment method via Paypal, enabling new users to conveniently complete transactions on EOSLocally.
1. Telos is a networked ecosystem enabling visionary leaders, companies and communities to work together to build a new global economy. The Telos chain has launched and attracted more dapps than any EOSIO chain but EOS itself. It is also easy for casual users to join and use Telos thanks to their innovated free user accounts for EOSIO.
Download a wallet for Telos blockchain here
2. BOS is a decentralized cryptocurrency with the objective to build an EOSIO ecosystem that supports more DApp and solve real-world problems using blockchain technology. BOS has all the advantages of EOSIO but it isn’t restricted to the EOSIO ecosystem. Other major blockchains such as Bitcoin and Ethereum may freely communicate through it as a free port.
Download a wallet for BOS blockchain here
EOSLocally is the first decentralised and secure person-to-person EOS trading platform, where traders are able to buy and sell crypto quickly and efficiently, either in cash or via online payment in the currency of their choice.
Here are 3 of the main reasons why users should be using EOSLocally to buy and sell crypto:
1. Secure and Private: without holding your funds, the crypto is sent directly to the smart contract on chain and is secured by the escrow until the end of the trade. Without the need for deposits, you’re always in control of your funds. There is also no KYC needed to start trading on EOSLocally.
2. Local: EOSLocally enables online and offline transactions in locations and currencies ignored by the traditional banking industry. It gives every user unmatched flexibility, allowing them to trade from anywhere and in the currency of their choice.
3. Easiest way to buy crypto for newcomers: EOSLocally has removed unnecessary components in the process that interrupt user experience. Users no longer need to pay the extra fee to get BTC/ETH and any delay in trade is eliminated. They can simply trade the selected crypto with other users with the currency of their choice on EOSLocally.
You can find more about EOSLocally on their medium post.
Trading on the EOSLocally platform is very simple, prior trade experience is not necessary in using it, once you’ve selected the crypto that you want to trade you just have to follow these 3 simple steps:
Open trades Create an offer or choose an existing one to start trading. After the buyer and seller agree on terms, the seller can transfer the crypto to the secure escrow.
Peer-to-Peer FIAT transaction Send the agreed amount of local currency or USDT and confirm the payment. Before the payment, trade cancellation and escrow refunds are possible without hassle.
Release funds Once the funds have been received, the seller can safely release the escrow. The crypto will instantly be transferred to the buyer’s wallet.
If there are not yet any users trading the cryptocurrency in the location or the currency you are looking to trade with, you can always create and post your own offers in less than a minute.
Buy or sell BOS and Telos at eoslocally.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/eoslocally
Telegram - https://t.me/joinchat/MibfvVZqrueBqHXBTNK_-g